Pub & Food
Look at our great customer comments
- ”A wonderful meal. The steak was perfect, the service even better!”
- ”Absolutely fantastic food & service as ever.”
- ”Half portions – what a great idea!”
- ”Lovely food, fantastic staff, will come again!”
- ”Excellent stop-off with excellent food and staff..”
- “What a great menu selection – something for everyone!”
- “Great Sunday lunch deal!”
- “Fantastic scones & cakes – well worth a stop!
EVERY SUNDAY 12 til 9pm Chef’s Roast of the Week. Add a soup or homemade pudding for only £3.00 extra!
- OPEN 7 DAYS 1st MARCH TO 1sT NOVEMBER.
- Food served all day 10am til 9pm
- REGULAR CRAFT FAYRES * PERMANENT ART GALLERY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR CAFE MENU 2014
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR BAR MEAL MENU 2014
- CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME OF CHEF’S SPECIALS GASTRO MENU 2014
- KIDS & DOGS WELCOME KIDS MENU 2014
- SUNDAY ROAST DINNER SERVED ALL DAY SUNDAY!
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGGIE MEALS always available
- TAKEAWAYS 10% discount
- DOGS & KIDS WELCOME kids love meeting Brodie the pub dog!
- DISABLED facilities & easy access
- YACHTS - Mooring buoys & showers
- CYCLISTS & WALKERS – we are right on the Caledonian Way Cycle Route 78
- 3 carparks – (COACHES welcome – preferably by appointment pls)
- BOOKINGS not essential but preferred 01631 730250
The Creagan Inn is proud to serve you homemade produce. We work with our favourite local butcher and fish supplier to bring to our menu a wide selection of freshly prepared bar meals. We use seasonal local seafood such as Loch Creran Oysters & Salmon, Glencoe or West coast mussels, Isle of Mull Scallops and Langoustine prawns.
Our chefs use only locally produced meat for our homemade tender (no gristle or fat!) steak pies, delicious roast dinners, tender juicy steaks & 100% steak mince beef-burgers or local venison burgers. Our daytime menu offers snacksBAR MEAL MENU 2014 & and hot lunches as well as bar meals most of which are also available as half portions (available 12noon til 9pm). Our Gastro menu GASTRO MENU 2014adds a wee special choice to the main menu.
Kiddies have their own menu with Heinz tomato soup, hotdogs, fresh haddock goujons or fillet of chicken bites for £4.95 or half portions of most of the adult menu. KIDS MENU 2014
Booking preferred but not essential unless for coaches or large parties. If you prefer to book then please call us on 01631 730250.
Come and enjoy the taste of real Scottish food in a friendly atmosphere. We don’t charge ‘stuffy’ prices or offer ‘stuffy’ service, but be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.
With local real ales (available Easter to October), malt whiskies, log fire and stone walls, the bar or lounge area in the restaurant are great places to relax – why not bring your DOG or KIDS & stay awhile!
Call 01631 730 250 for more info.
You can download our menus from the right-hand column.