Welcome to The Creagan Inn
Restaurant-Bar & Coffee Shop
Situated right beside Appin Holiday Homes by the shores of Loch Creran, and only 20 mins drive from either Glencoe and Oban, our iconic lochside inn has been recently modernised and now provides 3 large areas to enjoy bar meals, local seafood, real cask ales, malt whiskies and even cocktails; including of course the famous James Bond ‘Vesper’ Martini Cocktail.
You are also welcome to come and browse our GALLERY walls or use our FREE WiFi with a fresh bean Italian coffee and homemade scone or cake.
With amazing views and welcoming staff we provide an excellent half-way stop on the main A828 road only five minutes north of the Oban Sealife Centre and, if you’re lucky, you might even spot otters or seals from one of our lochside window tables.
- Open 7 days. ALL YEAR. Food 12noon til 9pm
- LOCAL ART, COFFEE SHOP, FREE WiFi & HOMEMADE SCONES
- POOL TABLE & DARTS in PUBLIC BAR (adults only)
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGGIE MEALS always available
- SALMON, OYSTERS & MUSSELS from our very own loch !
- SNACK MENU ALSO AVAILABLE 12noon til 5pm
- TAKEAWAYS 10% discount
- DOGS & KIDS WELCOME kids live meeting Brodie the pub dog!
- DISABLED facilities & easy access
- FISHING PERMITTED (seasonal)
- YACHTS - Mooring buoys & showers
- CYCLISTS & WALKERS – we are right on the Caledonian Way Cycle Route 78
- 3 carparks – (COACHES welcome – preferably by appointment pls)
- BOOKINGS not essential but preferred 01631 730250
So whether pinstripe-suit or boiler-suit, diver, sailor or cyclist, smart or casual, everyone feels at home here….workers, wellies, wifies, weans and waggie-tails – all welcome!